Sunday, March 16, 2008

TALK FILTHY DIRTY TO ME

Talk dirty with me! My name is Julia. I am one very kinky lady and I would love to satisfy your secret fantasies whatever they may be. Nothing is too shocking for me. I just love to have my tight little ass rimmed reamed and then rammed. Every bit as much as my pussy, if not more! I always have my most intense orgasms when something is buried deep in my greedy ass. I like to join in the fun and often do as you listen to me use my toys. I am an unusual woman in many ways including the fact that my pussy squirts for you too! That's right it's not just an urban myth. I am living proof! Sometimes I warn my lovers so they are expecting the flood of my sweet watery cum and sometimes I like to surprise them and when I do the look of sheer shock on their face is priceless!
Call me at 1 - 8 6 6 - 8 2 2 - 8 2 1 2 and you can see my nude pics at
http://tinyurl.com/5e3x7
$1.99 per minute 10 minute minimum discreetly billed to all major credit cards V/ MC/ Disc/AmEx

No comments: