Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CUFFED & STUFFED

I want to hear you cum hard while you are cuffed
stuffed and on your knees. Begging Me to be able
to. Moan whimper plead and beg to cum for Me now
bitch ! Watch your throbbing twitching cum filled
cock explode all over the floor for you to lick up
for Me. That's right fucktoyboy clean up that mess
you just made for your Mistress. Now bend over so I
can ram my big fat strap on deep inside your greedy
whore asshole as I spank your ass cheeks bright red
and verbally berate you. If you are a good little
sissy boy I might just let you hear Me cum and then
wash it all down with My sweet golden nectar...

Call me at 1 - 8 6 6 - 8 2 2 - 8 2 1 2 and see my nude pics at


http://tinyurl.com/5e3x7


$1.99 per minute 10 minute minimum
discreetly billed to all major credit cards
V/MC/Disc/AmEx

No comments: