Monday, April 21, 2008

MEET THE CUCKOLD QUEEN

Just what do you think you are doing with my panties? I've seen you spying on me when I use my toys and even tolerated you peeking from the closet while you feverishly jacked off and licked up the evidence. But now you are taking my used panties from the hamper to sniff them and rub them against your aching cum filled balls? Well two of my friends just left. And their cum is still mingled with mine, crawl over here and lap it all up like a good little creampie licker and I will think about letting you add your own instead of taking you over my knee for a good spanking and sending you to bed hungry with a aching case of blue balls to match your beet red ass cheeks.
Call Julia at 1 - 8 6 6 - 8 2 2 - 8 2 1 2 and see my nude pics at
http://tinyurl.com/5e3x7
$1.99 per minute 10 minute minimum discreetly billed to all major credit cards V/ MC/ Disc/ AmEx

No comments: